www.trophyshippers.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Member of
SCI, DSC, HSC, NTA
iStock-514078239.jpg

GETTING YOUR TROPHY HOME

Planning a hunt can be exhilarating, exciting, exhausting and overwhelming. Everywhere you turn there’s another decision, another option, another choice and because we at Trophy Shippers are hunters ourselves, we understand these confusing times. Here we will discuss the question we hear most often, “How do I get my trophy back home after my hunt?”

If this is your first time overseas, work with your outfitter to choose a taxidermist. Your outfitter is an expert at matching hunters with a reputable taxidermist who is skilled in the game you’re hunting. Reputable, experienced taxidermists are familiar with the processes and regulations of bringing home a hunting trophy and your outfitter’s recommendation is often invaluable when planning. This is not an uncomplicated process and having a team with experience and knowledge working for you is the greatest preparation you can take.

Once you’ve chosen a taxidermist to handle your animal, Trophy Shippers will handle the rest. We will work directly with your taxidermist to review, validate, and expedite all paperwork, to help ensure a smooth process. Trophy Shippers can arrange pick up from the taxidermist, export, and international shipment of your crates and handle any and all customs clearances necessary. By taking the guesswork out of the mountain of bureaucratic red tape, Trophy Shippers ensures a smooth return of your trophy. We can also handle any domestic transportation needed from your nearest US Fish and Wildlife Port of Entry to the final destination, right up to your front door.

With Trophy Shippers in your corner, your main responsibility is to enjoy your hunt. These excursions are often once in a lifetime events that give the hunter and their compatriots a chance to enjoy a sportsman’s paradise and work together as a team. The memories you’ll make and the trophies you’ll bring home are the most important part of this hunt and Trophy Shippers cares for them with as much attention as it took for you to create them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FreemanHar

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.