Gabrielle from Colorado-- looking for recommendations on a February South African hunt

@gpiccs94

G'day from Australia.

I can only speak of my experience in January of 2020. The weather was fine so February should be better.

I went with @GAME 4 AFRICA SAFARIS
They also took us on tours as requested.

By the way they have Kudu too.

I have also hunted with Game 4 Africa a couple times and great experience all around-BUT I wasn’t there in February. . . And that’s the only ph I’ve hunted with so I can’t offer a fair comparison. I did write long, detailed reports so folks like yourself can dive in while researching for your own trip. Spend some time in the hunt reports section and pm lots of people, check out websites, Facebook and send some e mails before you commit!
I would comfortably say that all the companies represented on this site have been thoroughly tested and approved by the members!
IMG_5996.jpeg
IMG_6217.jpeg

I have also hunted with Game 4 Africa a couple times and great experience all around-BUT I wasn’t there in February. . . And that’s the only ph I’ve hunted with so I can’t offer a fair comparison. I did write long, detailed reports so folks like yourself can dive in while researching for your own trip. Spend some time in the hunt reports section and pm lots of people, check out websites, Facebook and send some e mails before you commit!
I would comfortably say that all the companies represented on this site have been thoroughly tested and approved by the members!View attachment 561301View attachment 561302
Awesome Kudu!

I’m sitting here in Port Elizabeth, relaxing after a 5 day tour along the Garden Route from Cape Town, through Hermanus. My wife and I are on our 6th tour which will end with a plains game hunt in Pearston, East Cape with Sun Africa Safaris, a small family owned and run outfit with both father and son as PHs. We keep returning to Pearston even though we have hunted Botswana and Zimbabwe on past trips because we can’t beat the service, quality of experience and value that Pierre Moolman and his family have consistently provided. Reading the posts here for years has lead me to believe that there are many, many quality operators in South Africa but we can’t imagine any better the Moolman’s Sun Africa Safari operation. We will return again and again to hunt the East Cape and other parts of Africa with these wonderful people. I hope you enjoy your trip as much as we have ours. Ed

Has anyone hunted South Africa In February? looking to go about the 19th - 25th I know this is a hot month but its really the only time we have available to go and we realllyyy want to go. My husband wants a Kudu thats his only goal really and I am pretty open to a few options, gemsbuck, impalas, nyala, blue wildebeest.
Let me know any and everything- our first option was limpopo and would still like to go there if possible but we got a bad vibe from the original outfitter we choose so we had another in mind in free state and they are booked for when we could go unfortunately.
Thank you!
There are three great ones to fit your needs all three with incredible pricing on their PG packages.
@Tsala, Game 4 Africa and Fronteer

Never hunted with kmg but have had some conversations with Marius and would like to hunt there someday. . . There are other good ones, hard to get to know them all!

Has anyone hunted South Africa In February? looking to go about the 19th - 25th I know this is a hot month but its really the only time we have available to go and we realllyyy want to go. My husband wants a Kudu thats his only goal really and I am pretty open to a few options, gemsbuck, impalas, nyala, blue wildebeest.
Let me know any and everything- our first option was limpopo and would still like to go there if possible but we got a bad vibe from the original outfitter we choose so we had another in mind in free state and they are booked for when we could go unfortunately.
Thank you!
JKO Outfitters have multiple locations across Africa and custom packages tailored to the client. I can't say enough good about them! They are extremely accommodating and thoughtful. Top Tier outfitter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buyproductboxesuk

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.