Fully Loaded Silver Shooting Sticks Save $40

African Sporting Creations

Sponsor
Since 2015
AH elite
Reviews
6
Joined
Oct 9, 2015
Messages
1,453
Reaction score
859
Location
Mansfield, OH
Website
africansportingcreations.com
Deals & offers
80
Media
498
Member of
DSC, SCI
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Zimbabwe
sticks-header.jpg
Dear Fellow Enthusiast,
We've been asked in the past, "Do I really need to buy a set of my own, why not just use what the PH has?" And, our answer has always been: "Absolutely. It is important you get comfortable with your own set of shooting sticks before you leave home. The same reason you bring over you own rifle is the same reason why you should bring over your own set of sticks - so you can practice with them in advance to gain proficiency."

Jim Carmichel featured our products in a write-up he did for Outdoor Life. Jim was the Gun Editor of that publication and a veteran of over 40 African Safaris. He is also a nationally ranked bench rest shooter. When we met with him, he said, "After a comfortable pair of boots, a straight shooting rifle and high quality optics came a good set of shooting sticks."

Order your Silver Sticks "Fully Loaded" with the options below and save $40.

  • Rigid Hickory Shafts
  • Heavy-Duty Canvas Case
  • Connectors Anodized Matte Black
  • Hand-Sewn Circular Leather Tops
shop-now-red.jpg

PREPARE NOW FOR A SUCCESSFUL HUNT

kit.jpgtargets.jpgsticks.jpg

Good hunting,
Jim & Elisabeth
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,292
Messages
1,571,863
Members
169,451
Latest member
Nickjohniu
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top