Free range hunting

Like Brickburn mentioned, many countries that have free range hunt, also have fenced hunting. I wouldn't classify fenced hunting vs non fenced hunting by country, but by hunting area.

If you zoom out enough on google maps, you will find a fence somewhere around your chosen hunting location.
 
Like Brickburn mentioned, many countries that have free range hunt, also have fenced hunting. I wouldn't classify fenced hunting vs non fenced hunting by country, but by hunting area.

If you zoom out enough on google maps, you will find a fence somewhere around your chosen hunting location.
Uh no?

For instance, if you can find the fence that contains the Zambezi Delta, I would love to see it.

I think the point you actually are likely making is that any hunting region is naturally limited in some way. Returning to the Delta for instance, the Indian Ocean is a pretty significant barrier to the East. The north side of most of the Delta Coutada's is the very deep and wide Zambezi river, etc. etc.
 
Uh no?

For instance, if you can find the fence that contains the Zambezi Delta, I would love to see it.

I think the point you actually are likely making is that any hunting region is naturally limited in some way. Returning to the Delta for instance, the Indian Ocean is a pretty significant barrier to the East. The north side of most of the Delta Coutada's is the very deep and wide Zambezi river, etc. etc.
Yes this is correct. Every hunting area sooner or later is limited to keeping game in that particular area.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,319
Members
169,336
Latest member
JennyKneeb
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top