Free 2x1 Hunt for Two Hunters from Liam Urry Safaris for 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
full

Last edited by a moderator:
Calling turkeys, trapping beavers, scaling peaks for mountain goats, sneaking in on a muley, ambushing bison, bushwhacking bears.... It doesn't really matter. For me and mine, hunting is a venue for family. I've tried to find a few photos that represent that. Without fail, my favorites involve the kids. The most memorable hunting experiences end with smiles on their faces and, hopefully, a deeper understanding and respect for the wild & natural world we live in.
PART_1415500439997_20141108_160719.jpg

Worst dog ever, would not sit, stay and was a biter.

Dog.jpg

Hunting has some basics regardless of what you are after. The value of the experience is the essence of the hunt.

Cheetau Kudu.jpg

GFH 2.jpg
Giant Forest Hog, Self-guided
Jibat Forest, ETHIOPIA - 1989

Hunting Picture Contest Official Rules

1. This competition is open to all registered members of AfricaHunting.com who are at least 18 years of age. If you are not already a registered member you can join by clicking here.

2. To be eligible participants must post an eligible picture in this thread. Picture posts which do not show any picture(s) will be deleted.

3. Pictures must be posted between May 10th to June 12th, 2017 (at midnight Central Time). At that time nine pictures will be selected as finalists by a panel of three judges, all members of AH including myself. Each judge will choose their top three pictures which will be finalists. The nine pictures selected as finalists will then be posted on June 15th, 2017 in this thread and registered members of AH who have been members prior to June 14, 2017 will then be allowed to place ONE vote for their favorite picture from amongst the finalists (judges cannot vote). Voting by AH members will take place from June 15th until June 20th, 2017 (at noon Central Time). The finalist with the most votes will be the winner. In the case of a tie the winner will be selected by the panel of three judges from the pictures that have tied. The winner will be announced on June 21st, 2017 in this thread.

4. Any prize unclaimed after twenty-one (21) days from the date of notice will not be awarded.

5. The hunt has to be taken in 2017/18 with dates to be decided and agreed upon between prize winner and Liam Urry Safaris by August 1st, 2017, should booking not be made by that time the prize will be void and non-redeemable.

6. Prize will be made available only to the identified winner.

7. The prize is non-transferable, non-assignable, non-refundable, non-redeemable for cash and no substitute prize or substitute of animals will be offered.

8. Wounded game which is not recovered is considered as hunted.

9. Only 10 days including arrival and departure days, US$1,500 trophy fee credit per hunter at Liam Urry Safaris' main home concession and US$1,000 credit per hunter towards taxidermy work with Liam Urry Safaris' taxidermist of choice are redeemable by hunter. Days, trophy fee and taxidermy credit are non-transferable between the hunters and may not be combined.

10. Except where prohibited by law, the winner by acceptance of the prize agrees that Liam Urry Safaris and AfricaHunting.com or those acting under its authority may use the winner's name, picture/portrait, likeness, for advertising and promotional purposes without consideration or further permission.

11. Liam Urry Safaris and AfricaHunting.com, its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, agencies and the respective officers, directors, employees and agents, are not responsible for distorted, incomplete, illegible, undelivered, damaged, or lost entries; and/or any contest disruptions beyond its control.

12. Entrants and winners are solely responsible for their own actions relating to this prize, and the acceptance and/or use of a prize. By participating and/or by acceptance or use of the prize, all entrants and winners agree to release and hold harmless Liam Urry Safaris and AfricaHunting.com, their parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, agencies, other prize sponsors and the respective officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any liability arising in connection with the use of the prize.

13. Although we appreciate their participation prior winners of any previous hunt contest on AH will NOT be eligible to win.

IMG_3411.JPG
. Karoo springbok.

ELEPHANT HUNTING...THE MOST BEAUTIFULL HUNT
DSC00513.JPG

WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING?
DSC00705.JPG

Waterberg Plateau, Namibia - 2016

IMG_7820.jpg

Red Hartebeest, with .270 Win caliber.

DSC_0111.JPG

Lol. Never took a shot. I actually took the picture of my buddy Darrel, even though the horses we road in Namibia we great not sure if they would have stood still if he actually touched 1 off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RooseveltM

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg