For Sale Zeiss Conquest V4 3-12x44 With ZBR-1 Tree Reticle 30mm Tube

WT55

Reaction score
I have a Zeiss Conquest V4 3-12x44 rifle scope with a ZBR-1 reticle. This scope's reticle can be used manually or with the Zeiss Ballistics app. You can see a glimpse of the reticle in one of the pictures. The scope's format is MOA.

This scope is designed in Germany and manufactured in Japan.

I have registered the warranty for the scope with Zeiss in order to obtain the incentives, a Zeiss lens cleaning kit and Zeiss branded throw lever, which are included. Everything that came with the scope and that was obtained via the incentive program is included and in brand new condition. There were no financial or dollar incentives with this scope when I purchased it. The scope's warranty was registered late last year but the scope has sat in the safe since then. Zeiss has a lifetime transferable warranty and a five year no fault policy on the Conquest Scope line so the scope's warranty is transferable.

Selling because of major terrain change for hunt and need different scope so didn't mount.

The glass and the reticle are excellent. This in my opinion is more of a hunting scope and not a tactical scope. It's on the lighter side and it is made primarily for hunting, though if you are handy with MOA hash marks/reticles and can use this reticle, it has excellent glass quality wise for low light, dusk and dawn movement. The magnification is on the low side at 12X compared to what is out there now for competition, but it is a beautifully made hunting scope and it is quick on target, the eye finds the target quickly.

My personal opinion of where the scope would sit well is on a 308 semi-auto rifle as the front lens bell is 44mm and not blatantly wide, so you can bring it in pretty close to the bore line if you use a hand rail that has that area removed for such a scope like on the ESS Chassis https://mdttac.com/us_en/ess-chassis-system.html by MDT. Makes me wonder if someone actually makes a front hand rail for an AR that has a similar architecture to the ESS chassis with little material on the top of the hand guard until you get further out on it, thus allowing more room for a scope bell to approach the bore.

Asking $700 or best offer. Not interested in trades at this time, thanks. Paypal or USPS Money Order. Shipping will be calculated based on USPS or FedEx or UPS, whichever we decide and will merely be the actual cost of shipping, picture of shipping receipt will be emailed and I'll send tracking same day shipped.

Windage and elevation turrets are capped. The scope on the box is not the scope that comes in the box. This scope does not have adjustable turrets. That is a different model and if you check the side of the box and verify with Zeiss you will see that the one in the box is the correct scope the one on the box is just marketing for the next scope up the line with adjustable turrets, if you have a question about that.

I've placed a link to the manual in .pdf just beside the large pic of the ZBR-1 reticle itself. You can find more detailed description of the reticle on page 15.

FEATURES
  • In addition to the Z-Plex #20 reticle, ZEISS also offers the ZBR-1 for this model, which features fine line subtensions with 1 MOA graduations, to ensure minimum target coverage and maximum target visibility. Both reticle options are non-illuminated.
  • Friendly and forgiving eyebox, abundant eye relief, and the wide field of view affords the shooter fast and full target acquisition, which helps to enable swift and accurate shot placement
  • 4x zoom ratio, provide a high level of versatility across a wide array of applications
  • Capped Elevation Turret is an easy to manipulate, positive, tactile and highly repeatable turret with a large range of adjustment
  • Ballistic Reticle can be adjusted individually to shot distances and your specific needs
  • Higher definition glass enhanced with T* light transmission coating
  • Lotutec Hydrophobic Protective Coating
  • 90% to-the-eye light transmission,
  • Great low-light performance and excellent target resolution across the entire magnification range
  • Designed and engineered in Germany for absolute reliability: the mechanical systems stand the test of harsh recoil, extreme temperatures and abusive field conditions
SPECS:
  • Scope Weight: 18.2 oz
  • Scope Length: 13.8"
  • Magnification Range: 3-12x
  • Scope Objective Diameter: 44mm
  • Scope Tube Size / Mount: 30mm
  • Scope Turret Adjustment: 1/4 MOA
  • Parallax Adjustment: Fixed (100 Yards)
  • Reticle Position: Second Focal Plane
  • Reticle: ZBR-1 #91
  • Field of View: 38 ft @ 100 yards (3x); 9.5 ft @ 100 yards (12x)
  • Eye Relief: 3.5"
  • Twilight Factor: 9.0-23.0
  • Light Transmission: 90%
  • Illuminated Reticle: No
  • MPN: 522961-9991-000
An explanation of the ZBR-1 reticle can be found at Zeiss in this .pdf document on page 15 or so https://www.zeiss.com/content/dam/c...s/riflescopes/en/manual-zeiss-conquest-v4.pdf

ZeissConquestBox.jpg
ZeissConquestBoxandkit.jpg
ZeissConquestFrontLens.jpg
ZeissConquestRearLens.jpg
ZeissConquestReticleGlimpse.jpg
ZeissConquestV4allpic.jpg
ZeissConquestZoomAdj.jpg
1606474098082.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemjhon405

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber