For Sale Ruger No1 300 H&H & 450/400

TOBY458

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Both are absolutely like new in the box. Comes with medium rings and all paperwork.
The 300 has been fired 10 times and is very accurate with the only load I tried in it. Sub MOA.
The 450/400 includes a NECG rear peep sight, and white bead front sight. $135 value. Fired 7 times. This is the lighter contour barrel. Weight is 8lbs 1oz. Thirteen Hornady factory DGS loads and 7 once fired brass included.
Pics to come.

450/400 $1850 plus shipping
300 H&H $1700 plus shipping

20220128_165140.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome rifles at very fair prices!

Ok. I'm in lust and crying. I have wanted both of these. If I didn't have a safari to pay for in a few months. I'll tak.......aagghhhhh...

Damn fine rifles at a really good price. Someone is gonna be happy.

EDIT - Price is outstanding.

Dang, if I didnt have the rent, car payments, doctor bills, taxes to pay, safari's to plan, guns to build, boats to repair, and on and on and on etc etc etc.,,, why I would be on this like fly on stink!!

Oh and good price, how much?!

DANG!

Very nice Toby!

Toby, what happened? You were
Very excited about these guns six months ago!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MayJason

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg