For Sale Ruger No 1 9.3x62 New In Box

My point was, Charlie isn’t buying the 9.3 because his head has been messed up by recoil from his 416 and 470. :LOL:

You guys are probably on to something! Tarbe I seem to remember you letting a 416 Rigby in a number 1 go this one might fill that void.

Anyway this is a fine rifle offered at a good price. Somebody please buy it before Tarbe does.

You guys are probably on to something! Tarbe I seem to remember you letting a 416 Rigby in a number 1 go this one might fill that void.

Anyway this is a fine rifle offered at a good price. Somebody please buy it before Tarbe does.

Since selling the 416 Rigby I have purchased a 450/400 Nitro, a 470 Nitro, a 458 Lott and a 450 Dakota.

Oh, and a 45/70 for the small stuff!

Since selling the 416 Rigby I have purchased a 450/400 Nitro, a 470 Nitro, a 458 Lott and a 450 Dakota.

Oh, and a 45/70 for the small stuff!
And stole a 458 Win!!!

Lol - we are on the same team for sure.

082C5FE6-9CBB-47C7-9E4D-62369871CFDB.jpeg

Graham, that 458 makes nice decor!

One of my favorite rifles is the post 64 M70 Super Grade .458 Win. I had one once and it shot well but since I have zero use for one I dumped it, but still I keep seeing them for affordable prices used.. dang...

One of my favorite rifles is the post 64 M70 Super Grade .458 Win. I had one once and it shot well but since I have zero use for one I dumped it, but still I keep seeing them for affordable prices used.. dang...
I have one if you are interested.

Do it Scott!

Mueller is gonna be looking for a new gig soon . Just saying....

Well, he certainly needs a new gig!

I can think of a few I'd like to put him on to.

Mueller is gonna be looking for a new gig soon . Just saying....

I have some new information and based on that I hope that the results of the Mueller @Bullthrower338 investigation are never made public, for the good of the country....

I have some new information and based on that I hope that the results of the Mueller @Bullthrower338 investigation are never made public, for the good of the country....

But, he must be stopped!

Sorry Mark....no more hijacks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross