For Sale Ruger M77 Mkii 6.5x55

TX_GreatPlains

Bronze supporter
AH senior member
Reaction score
Hard to find caliber in M77. Recently purchased from an AH member. Beautiful rifle. I believe I put the first rounds that have ever been fired through it. I shot 15 rounds. Accurate and gentle like all 6.5 Swede's I've fired. Perfect function. I have too many other 6.5's to keep it. It has a scratch on floorplate hinge and some indentions on the top of buttstock. Overall excellent condition. I am asking $1250 which is what I paid but I am including a set of Ruger rings that were not included. Not listed elsewhere at this time.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg
16.jpg
17.jpg
18.jpg
19.jpg
20.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Uhgg you’re killing me , been waiting for one to come on market
but was just gifted a M70 270
GLWS

That was a great rifle and a very nice price. Great buy, SuperGrizzly

TX is putting up some fantastic guns. Although I have not received the 6.5 yet, he is a great guy to deal with and everything has gone well. I will update when I get it.

I picked up the 6.5 tonight and it was far nicer than TX_GreatPlains even described. Beautiful rifle, packaged well with great communication. I would recommend him and do business with him anytime.

That is very nice. Post some targets you shot with yor new 6.5.

I will as soon as I get some loads made up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thetrooper

Latest profile posts

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg