For Sale Ruger GP100 357 4"

TTundra

AH elite
Joined
Jul 29, 2015
Messages
1,487
Reaction score
3,499
Location
Northern, IL
Media
66
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
3
Hunted
Zim, RSA, USA, CAN
Have a never fired Ruger GP100 357 for sale. 4" barrel with the rubber grip with rosewood inserts. I believe this revolver is a early manufacture, possibly late 80s-early 90s. Manual is dated 1989.

I am the second owner, but I purchased this and a newer 3" from my friend at the same time. I decided to keep the 3" and am selling this 4". Asking $495 shipped to lower 48 FFL.

*Note, box is not original to this gun, but I will sell/ship with this plastic case to help protect it. Manual is original to gun however.

20190224_183010.jpg


20190224_182931.jpg


20190224_182957.jpg


20190224_183024.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning! Fine looking pistol, is it one of the ones that has the firing pin on the hammer? I know some of the older ones had that configuration.
 
:cry::cry: You guys are killing me!!!!!! I need to rebuilt my gun slush fund. :D
 
Your not the only one! I'm very tempted, very, very tempted. I've almost got enough lol but I'm not sure if that needs to go to this or to the upcoming trip in April!
 
(y)
I have a GP100 from about 3 decades back. Looks like this one, except mine has some scratches and other signs of use. The trigger has got smother over all the shooting and dry firing (which it can take no probs).

A few months ago, I got to try one that had seen some work by a 'smith who knows his revolvers: cut for moon clips and polished trigger surfaces. THAT DA trigger was nice.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,304
Messages
1,572,242
Members
169,512
Latest member
ciathornresle1975
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top