For Sale Remington Mohawk 600

Bas

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Member of
NRA Life Member
Will have ready to sell in approximately 1 month. .308 Win..
Price will be in the $750.00 range depending on prep work. Will have pic posted when finished. Contact lf interested.

In the tag it tells taken off the market. Zero interest shown.
It doesn't take up that much space in the safe anyway.

I'm not that familiar with the Mohawk 600. How different are they from the 700? From your post I anticipated that you would be posting photographs so that we could have a more educated idea as to whether we were interested or not. But you're right, it won't take up much room in the safe.

I'm not that familiar with the Mohawk 600. How different are they from the 700? From your post I anticipated that you would be posting photographs so that we could have a more educated idea as to whether we were interested or not. But you're right, it won't take up much room in the safe.

It was discontinued in 1968 I believe . It was an 18" stiff barrel carbine that had the "dog-legged bolt handle. I've modified mine to the point where it would be undesirable for collectors. Didn't know what all I wanted to do to it, maybe rechecker, reblue, maybe replace the stock, definitely install fiber optic sights. Mostly people who had experience with them years ago might show interest. It's a matter of getting out of it what was put into it ($). It's basically the Remington xp 100 pistol action. You can find pics online of what the factory produced. After reshaping the forearm I may post some pics for the curious

Thanks for your interest, Bob

Sorry didn't get the pics today, will be first on my list tomorrow.
Bob

20180726_125030.jpg
20180726_125150.jpg
20180726_125301.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Did you receive the pics of the 600 ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melva74007

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
new updates !

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.