For Sale Pre 64 Mod 70 270 Win With Custom AI Stock

Rifle and original stock are sold (Thanks Ray!), but the fancy AI stock is still available. Beautiful Bastogne walnut. Never hunted, never out of the safe. Will fit any pre 64 model 70 with the sight donut on the barrel. $1,500 shipped in the conus.

I believe that the LOP is 13.5 inches. Not sure of the DAC and DAH, but they are pretty neutral, i.e., not much drop. Definitely made for a scoped rifle.

Fancy stock is still available at $1,500!

Fancy stock is still available at $1,500!

your price on the rifle reblued with recoil pad added was fair and dare I say spot on. Custom stocks are a tricky thing because they are...custom.

perhaps put it on your next custom win70 project? Looks great.

Since this has bubbled back up I will again offer the beautiful Accurate Innovations Bastogne stock and drop the price to $1,000 shipped in the conus. That is less than half of what I paid a year ago for it and it has never been hunted or carried. It will fit any p64 with the sporter barrel profile and the rear sight donut. Let’s dress up someone’s rifle!

Aggiecubpilot, just saw your post. Responded with a pm.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Efren35C00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross