Macduff

Bronze supporter
AH veteran
Reaction score
Website
plentifulwealth.com
Member of
SCI, BHA
I went from zero 375’s to two in under a week and I can’t justify keeping the second.

Like the title says, it’s an Interarms Mark X in 375 H&H. I’d put it at good to very good condition.

There are a couple scratches on the stock, specifically the one on the right side of the butt stock. I tried to highlight it in the picture.

You know what you’re getting with an Interarms. It’s not a trophy gun but it is well made and it’s a working gun. I only dry fired it, but the trigger felt good.

As with my other sales, I’m happy to meet in person, have a phone call, or FaceTime to confirm that you know…I’m a real person and actually have this rifle. I’m also open to using a third party escrow or a trusted member to confirm things.

I’ll be at SCI Nashville in a few weeks: I can meet there and then transfer it through a TN FFL, since I’m not a TN resident.

If you have any questions or want to see any specific pictures, let me know.

$1,300 shipped in a Plano case.

D243932C-F1E7-4F9A-9925-C4674CB38F2A.jpeg
1EC63FCE-AE57-43C1-A2D1-FA7D4B229C23.jpeg
3321AB52-B801-43F6-8115-BD64FC740DD5.jpeg
DC7AF663-4208-4081-A3D1-189BD631A8AF.jpeg
DE509C9C-A152-463B-B5ED-E5D561C5FA0C.jpeg

Great price! If I hadn't just bought a BRNO 21H I would jump all over it!

This rifle is what Interarms called the Mark X Alaskan.

i’ve owned one of these. good solid working man rifle with no frills. $1300 is an excellent value for what is offerred

For what it's worth, there should be a four digit code on the right side of the receiver between the bolt handle and the extractor (might be partially obscured by the stock). This is the Month/Year of the manufacture. I have a 1972 Mark X that came with a two stage non-adjustable Mauser 98 style trigger, but by the time they made my 1975 Mark X they had switched to a much smoother adjustable trigger.

For what it's worth, there should be a four digit code on the right side of the receiver between the bolt handle and the extractor (might be partially obscured by the stock). This is the Month/Year of the manufacture. I have a 1972 Mark X that came with a two stage non-adjustable Mauser 98 style trigger, but by the time they made my 1975 Mark X they had switched to a much smoother adjustable trigger.
Interesting, I'll check it out tomorrow morning.

Tried sending you private message but it’s not going through. Maybe b/c I’m new account. Can you send me message and I will reply. Thanks

@Macduff ...........Did this rifle sell?...................FWB

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
divydestination1

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?