For Sale .50 B&M Rifle

Dont know where you located in CO but if you are interested in buying a B&M (highly recommended!) or shooting my 500 MDM maybe we can meet up down there some time? I'm in WY, but have family near Castlerock.
I’m not sure I’m in the market for one, but would love to shoot one? I live in Colorado Springs and am a member of a gun club here, but also have family between Ft. Collins and Laramie where we can shoot? In a little bit, I’ll PM you.

Good luck with the sale! I wish I was in the market but I’m all out of “fun” money. These look like awesome rifles.

What’s your best price ?
The asking price is a good deal. I don't know the seller but I do have a B&M rifle. There is alot of rifle there. If you are considering, I do believe you will be 100% happy with the purchase when you have the rifle in your hands. My PH was intrigued with mine. John

What’s your best price ?

My best price is the asking price. In the Middle East I haggle, here not so much. I basically reduced the build price by 20% + the dies etc.. Not to mention you won't have to wait 9+ months for the build.

You are also saving the shipping of action to SSK Industries then barreled action to Accurate Innovations and then shipping of completed rifle to B&M cartridge inventor for function and pressure check and then shipping back to you.

Great rifle, great caliber, great price! Somebody here needs to buy it ASAP! Toby?! Forrest?!

I misread that as 50BMG!

I don’t consider myself particularly tough or recoil tolerant but I’ve enjoyed shooting animals from prone with my 404 Jeffery, so I’m not particularly shy either. But that rifle in 50BMG left me wondering. And frankly a little curious!

That sure is a beauty, been thinking about it and trying to decide what I would do with it if I had it, don’t shoot what I have so it’s hard to justify another.

That sure is a beauty, been thinking about it and trying to decide what I would do with it if I had it, don’t shoot what I have so it’s hard to justify another.

Well, using CEB 335 grain tipped raptors @ 2,575 f/s it is good for any plains or NA game or leopard or lion.
The CEB 425 grain raptors @ 2,300 ft/s are good for any Cape buffalo, hippo or like.
Then the pièce de résistance, the CEB 500 grain solids @ 2,150 is good for any elephant walking.

All have been proven in the field by guys that have this gun in their arsenal.

Also, you can never have too many big bores. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh I know it’s a good all around caliber/rifle combination and would work on anything anywhere, problem is I haven’t really had much time to do any hunting in the last 10yrs, was scheduled for my 1st trip to Africa next month but the COVID crap killed that, Delta is refunding me in full for my airfare at least. Not sure if or when I may be able to reschedule as I am now dealing with some issues with my back.
I know you can never have too many big bores but as it stands right now I have a 375 H&H and a 416 Ruger + several other rifles that I have not shot yet.
But yes, I would still like to own it even though I don’t know what I would do with it, someone needs to buy it and remove the temptation

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LawerenceC

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!