First time in Africa

Welcome The Blonde from Iceland. Tell us what animals are on your wish list on your upcoming SA adventure.
Have fun exploring the site. There is a wealth of knowledge and lots of help here.
 
Welcome! How is Iceland now? I just went there in early September last year before heading over to Scotland. Beautiful country! Hope to fly fish for salmon and browns there someday.

Enjoy the site!
 
Welcome to AH Blonde! Hope you have a great hunt. Are any trophies restricted from importation into Iceland?
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH!!
 
The blonde is no longer blonde ......damm

Calm down guys still the same girl recent shooting proves she can do it decided to go brown ...I know they call it something else ..But brown as she recon better camouflage. ...jeasus .......I am grey as I am a few years older ...but that is dedicated hunting .....wtf I no longer date a blonde ...therapy please ....do I need to inform the moderators ?


20160422_202054.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
The blonde is no longer blonde ......damm

Calm down guys still the same girl recent shooting proves she can do it decided to go brown ...I know they call it something else ..But brown as she recon better camouflage. ...jeasus .......I am grey as I am a few years older ...but that is dedicated hunting .....wtf I no longer date a blonde ...therapy please ....do I need to inform the moderators ?

So first, just put about a half a bottle of this mixed in with her shampoo.

shopping.jpg


She probably won't even notice. But just in case she does screw that top turret all the way up on her rifle. She will shoot high and you will have a chance to duck and run!
 
So first, just put about a half a bottle of this mixed in with her shampoo.

View attachment 151472

She probably won't even notice. But just in case she does screw that top turret all the way up on her rifle. She will shoot high and you will have a chance to duck and run!
Royal always a solution to an impending problem. Still love the witch .......
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,573,048
Members
169,691
Latest member
lilasemo1982
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top