First Post

Welcome to AH. You have come to the right place for info and advise on hunting Africa. You’ve also thrown yourself into a band of enablers. More rifles. More hunting. You’re in deep now!
 
Welcome aboard.

Your life story is a little like mine. Hunted a lot when I was young, life got in the way, and now I am settled plan to put hunting back near the top of the priority list and get out there.

Hoping your plan works out and brings you much joy.
 
Welcome. Looking forward to hearing the .416 Taylor acquisition tale.
 
Welcome aboard.

Your life story is a little like mine. Hunted a lot when I was young, life got in the way, and now I am settled plan to put hunting back near the top of the priority list and get out there.

Hoping your plan works out and brings you much joy.
Same to you. Good hunting!
 
  • Like
Reactions: RLD
Welcome to the site Kpin. I think many of us share your story and because of that, can really motivate you!
 
Welcome to this great forum!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,570,311
Members
168,871
Latest member
TressaWhit
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top