First Archery African Hunt

This year I am going back (hopefully for a monster kudu)I will probably go every year till I am too old to pull a string.

happy hunting-Jerry

Hi Jerry

Which outfit to use this year? Bringing your wife with if i am not mistaking?
 
To see a picture of my Wildebeest go to Photos, Archery. It is titled:

My First Ever Archery Kill

Thanks PBPD83/Randy
 
To see a picture of my Wildebeest go to Photos, Archery. It is titled:

My First Ever Archery Kill

Thanks PBPD83/Randy

I have a very slow internet. as son as I can get to a place that I can use Wifi I will upload Pics of my trophies along with the story.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,258
Messages
1,570,895
Members
169,198
Latest member
tetloaplecin1970
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top