Finance Thread - Ideas to save money

One thing I’d suggest is reviewing insurance premiums annually and comparing quotes from different providers. You can also save quite a bit by canceling unused subscriptions, buying household essentials in bulk when they’re on sale, and checking utility rates regularly. The key is to focus on recurring expenses because even small monthly savings can add up significantly over ten years. Then put those savings to work toward your next safari!
Mind if I ask what you mean by checking utility rates? I know I can save money by adjusting my AC etc but the rate is the rate. It sure what good it does. To spend time checking it.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,414
Messages
1,575,513
Members
170,343
Latest member
Caren18C50
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top