FINALLY!!!

Africa Trip List 2023-page-001.jpg

Here's the checklist for my last trip to Africa. Maybe it can be helpful for your upcoming safari.
 
Time until departure to Johannesburg, RSA:

Weeks: 7
Days: 5
Hours: 22
Minutes: 4
Seconds: 38
Milliseconds: 573
 
Busy working, triple checking all your gear and paperwork, it will go reasonably fast. Then, all of a sudden you are on the plane thinking all wonderful thoughts. Take plenty photographs, and enjoy the ride.
 
Time until departure to Johannesburg, RSA:

Weeks: 7
Days: 5
Hours: 22
Minutes: 4
Seconds: 38
Milliseconds: 573
In case anybody is still keeping score

Time until departure to Johannesburg, RSA:

Weeks: 4
Days: 0
Hours: 5
Minutes: 52
Seconds: 28
Milliseconds: 6
 
Last edited:
In case anybody is still keeping score

Time until departure to Johannesburg, RSA:

Weeks: 4
Days: 0
Hours: 5
Minutes: 52
Seconds: 28
Milliseconds: 6
I just logged in. Time is not accurate. You need to install an onboard atomic time piece so I can watch the count down.
 
In case anybody is still keeping score

Time until departure to Johannesburg, RSA:

Weeks: 4
Days: 0
Hours: 5
Minutes: 52
Seconds: 28
Milliseconds: 6
damn, you are making me feel bad cause I won't be going until next year. but you enjoy every minute of it. what animals are you going to take?
 
The anticipation is part of the joy! I’m not going back until Apr and it’s all I can think about! I was at my club shooting range today. I think my name appears on the sign in sheet as often as everybody else combined! The fever is strong! Good luck to you!
 
Enjoy and good Luck!!
These next few weeks will seem to drag on. Mine always has.
My next is not till 2027 looks like. That's a long countdown!
 
The anticipation is part of the joy! I’m not going back until Apr and it’s all I can think about! I was at my club shooting range today. I think my name appears on the sign in sheet as often as everybody else combined! The fever is strong! Good luck to you!

Do you get the shakes??? :) :)
 
If you’re hunting in Limpopo area shooting will be the easy part. Enjoy.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,307
Messages
1,572,361
Members
169,539
Latest member
ErnestGaw
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top