Finally got finished pictures

huntinlabs

AH fanatic
Joined
Nov 28, 2016
Messages
540
Reaction score
768
Media
132
Hunting reports
Africa
2
USA/Canada
5
Europe
1
Well my taxidery was supposed to be done before Christmas which was important to me because I deployed a couple days after christmas. However they are just getting done and now waiting on one permit. Luckily I think I will beat them home so I can help my wife with them. Here are the pictures taken before the exporter picked them up. I didnt get any good pictures of my zebra rug so I will leave that one out. The warthog is not mine and I circled my springbuck. It was the best picture I had of it.

Man am I excited! I dont know if I'm more excited to go home or to get my trophies back lol
IMG-20190426-WA0000.jpg
IMG-20190405-WA0007.jpg
IMG-20190405-WA0005.jpg
IMG-20190405-WA0004.jpg
IMG-20190404-WA0001.jpg
IMG-20190111-WA0015.jpg
IMG-20190111-WA0017.jpg
IMG-20190111-WA0016.jpg
IMG-20180917-WA0004.jpg
IMG-20180917-WA0005.jpg
20190531_090706.jpg
 
Looks like stuff came out pretty good.
 
Looks good, congrats. Also welcome home!
 
You'll be back soon enough.
Have fun putting your trophies away when you do arrive back.
 
Thank you but unfortunately I'm not home yet..

Hopefully soon. Thx for your service!

Also thanks to your wife for holding down the fort and taking care of the family while you were away. They deserve the credit as well!

I spent over 16 months deployed while serving and my wife was a trooper running the show at home.
 
Looks great Brother! I called my Taxi the other day to see when my stuff from 16’ was gonna be done and he had a massive heart attack and had a quadruple bypass! Thank God he is recovering! I told him if he was behind on my stuff he didn’t need to go to that extreme for an excuse, a simple call would have sufficed! Lol
Cheers,
Cody
 
Looks great Brother! I called my Taxi the other day to see when my stuff from 16’ was gonna be done and he had a massive heart attack and had a quadruple bypass! Thank God he is recovering! I told him if he was behind on my stuff he didn’t need to go to that extreme for an excuse, a simple call would have sufficed! Lol
Cheers,
Cody
 
What were the issues you had?

Well my Nyala was mounted on the complete wrong form. It isn't even close to how I wanted it done (I did give him pictures). He offered to supply a new cape to re mount it but it wouldn't be the same to me if it wasn't my cape. Now we are having problems with the taxidermist giving the Exporters the right hunting permits and the communication has gone down hill. My mounts are already crated and just waiting for the permits to be exported.
 
Looks great Brother! I called my Taxi the other day to see when my stuff from 16’ was gonna be done and he had a massive heart attack and had a quadruple bypass! Thank God he is recovering! I told him if he was behind on my stuff he didn’t need to go to that extreme for an excuse, a simple call would have sufficed! Lol
Cheers,
Cody

Yea a simple phone call would have been a lot easier lol. Oh I have the dates for when caribou opens up so we can start planning that trip!!
 
Hopefully soon. Thx for your service!

Also thanks to your wife for holding down the fort and taking care of the family while you were away. They deserve the credit as well!

I spent over 16 months deployed while serving and my wife was a trooper running the show at home.

Thank you! I honestly do not know how she does it. I have over 4 years total combined time away from her due to TDY's Deployments and things. We have been married for 10 so she is a keeper for sure!
 
Thank you & get home safe my man!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,288
Messages
1,571,762
Members
169,410
Latest member
tealish
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top