Final Rise Summit System Bird Vest

lobber

AH enthusiast
Joined
Sep 28, 2021
Messages
387
Reaction score
199
I have decided to sell my Final Rise Summit System Upland bird/Turkey vest. Color is ranger green and tan.

It has the added rear pocket, side pockets, and jacket lashes. Includes two water bottles.

Condition is excellent with no cuts, rips or signs or wear that I can find. Only blemish I can find are a couple small and faint stains in a couple webbing straps. Buckles and zippers all function perfectly. Dare I say, nearly as new condition.

Valued at $400 before ship and tax.

Asking $320 shipped.

Save some coin and lead time on the best upland vest currently made! Im confident you won’t find one in this good of condition cheaper!

Listed elsewhere

DFEC0695-1017-4166-939B-C198C8469316.jpeg
F73E4812-3EAB-453B-AC4C-8809BFC8A773.jpeg
A0B8125A-D4FC-4E35-8E6A-BCB29DD07AF5.jpeg
F733FF35-847C-4003-AE21-D0EA2A5DF996.jpeg
4E662E2D-12DB-4FD5-84C9-B0701AB79806.jpeg
E99624ED-FCE4-48FD-9FAC-3DE3529A7715.jpeg
C89BC5D2-E851-4ED2-9DE0-E215DA18C531.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
What is the belt size and torso size?
I assume this isn’t the xt model?
Final rise makes awesome vest me and wife both have them
Thanks
 
What is the belt size and torso size?
I assume this isn’t the xt model?
Final rise makes awesome vest me and wife both have them
Thanks
Good call! This has the Medium belt (28-36”)and regular (over 20”)torso.

Correct this is the lighter Summit, not the summit xt.
 
Similar to the WingWorks design.
 
Similar to the WingWorks design.
Similar, indeed. The Final Rise Summit is significally lighter than the Wingworks, and you can actually get a vest these days from Final Rise, haha. I’d say fit, capacity and function are very comparable between FR and WW. Both great vests!
 
Final rise just received the outdoor life editor choice for best bird vest for 23
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,355
Messages
1,574,022
Members
169,884
Latest member
PamalaHust
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top