Filming your hunt

schoop

New member
Joined
Jan 6, 2009
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Website
www.wild-excursions.com
Member of
SCI Minnesota

Ducks Unlimited
Hunted
South Africa
Tanzania
Republic of Benin
If you are serious about having your safari filmed and want good quality then I suggest that you hire a professional videographer to capture it for you. I have filmed many hunts in Africa and I always have my clients tell me that their video means just as much to them as their trophy on the wall. It's a great way for your family and friends to experience all the excitment and memories you had. It is also a great way for you to recall all the great moments on your safari. It's not just the taking of the trophies on film but all the little things you do along the way. The people, culture, camp, landscape, and fun! The next time you go to Africa think about having it filmed! Good luck hunting.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,404
Members
169,559
Latest member
ModestoShe
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top