SOUTH AFRICA: Feedback On KWALATA SAFARIS Waterberg Reserve

abferrell60

Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
I'm looking for feedback from folks that have been to the Waterberg Reserve. Looking to book Buffalo and plains game. Just want a different experience from my last trip to Limpopo for Buffalo. It was a great trip but looking for as free range as possible. Thank in advance.

Reactions: ACM
I know nothing about that area but go up to Zimbabwe in the Zambezi valley. Wild country great hunting.

The reports posted last year didn’t match the advertising. Look up the report from Doug3006.

I've read the report. You basically will have to transfer between areas to get your animals...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmbroseaDus

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg