FAIR double

mikesheree

AH veteran
Joined
Apr 3, 2021
Messages
113
Reaction score
164
FAIR( fabrique armees(?) Isidoro Rizinni) makes doubles chambered up to 9.3. Just got one for ~$5300. They take a red dot perfectly, are light, swing easily and are well regulated. I prefer it to the Rizzini (not RISE but same family) double rhino express .416.
 
I've seen some of these in a store called Country Attic Treasures just north of Cincinnati, Ohio. Great value considering the grade of wood and the amount of engraving on nearly all the guns I handled.
 
If well regulated, then its really something to consider!
 
FAIR( fabrique armees(?) Isidoro Rizinni) makes doubles chambered up to 9.3. Just got one for ~$5300. They take a red dot perfectly, are light, swing easily and are well regulated. I prefer it to the Rizzini (not RISE but same family) double rhino express .416.
Please post a few pictures.
 
Here you go.

IMG_0708.jpeg
IMG_0709.jpeg
IMG_0710.jpeg
IMG_0711.jpeg
IMG_0713.jpeg
IMG_0714.jpeg
IMG_0717.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
so far, I am very impressed for my hunting needs. Due to age and health conditions I am confined to hunting large hog in Florida. 99% of the shots are 50 yards or less. The regulation is such that I can zero one barrel and the other is close enough within that hunting range that it really doesn’t matter. Plus that cartridge has enough oomph that you have room for error if you are in the general vicinity of the appropriate anatomic landmarks. I am quite certain that the results would be similarly satisfactory on any other large game at appropriate distances(approximately 50 yard range). I believe a nice, high quality expandable 286 gr projectile in bbl #1 and a similarly heavy solid in bbl#2 would be appropriate and effective on buffalo or lesser kin. For a rhino or elephant I would, personally, feel edgy/undergunned unless I was within very close range for an ideal brain shot.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,313
Messages
1,572,567
Members
169,586
Latest member
MichaelaTo
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top