Express .450 NE

1700265194571.png
 
FWIW.......a 350 grain bullet at 2150fps does NOT have 2340 Ft lbs of energy. But the rest of the data is fun to look at.......thnx................FWB
 
Johann Springer was a high quality Austrian maker. A very handsome rifle indeed.
 
Similar to KYNOCH results, approximately 130 years ago. Out of respect for KYNOCH's work and respect for ancient and historical weapons, the first studies will be similar.
 
Last edited:
Parameters better than 9.3 x 74 R, which covers everything in Poland. The maximum weight, already checked, was close to 416 Rigby.
1702504544342.png
 
John Taylor > TKO: for 480 gr - TKO=61.78, for 450 gr - TKO= 58.28, for .416 Rigby - TKO=57.76, for 405 gr TKO=53.28
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,305
Messages
1,572,264
Members
169,515
Latest member
RubyeShead
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top