DSC Summer Expo

Rhoyland4

AH veteran
Joined
Feb 4, 2025
Messages
101
Reaction score
144
Location
Boerne, TX
Media
2
Hunting reports
Africa
1
USA/Canada
1
Anyone going? How was it last year?

Thinking of driving up from San Antonio with my daughter on Saturday. Will walk around Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning.
 
We will have another Hunters Ed class there Saturday if any of you have kids that need it and you want to spend the day at the show. We had several vendors with kids in the class while they worked the show last year as well.

Lunch will be provided for the kids.
 
What time does the class start? We will probably be there too late, but I thought I would check. My daughter needs to get it taken.
 
Anyone going? How was it last year?

Thinking of driving up from San Antonio with my daughter on Saturday. Will walk around Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning.
Went last year, cannot make it this year. It's a fine show, will probably be a good show this year. One important note, outfitters from the southern hemisphere are busy hunting next month, so even if they have a booth it will be manned by a representative, not the outfitter or P.H. Plenty of local Texas outfitters and even a few from bc and Canada as they have time before season. If you don't drive too far it's worth a day.
 
I’m planning to be there Thursday afternoon and Friday. Driving down Wednesday and picking up a friend at DFW then off to Javier’s for dinner. Looking forward to it since I didn’t make it last year.
 
Not planning on attending.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,313
Messages
1,572,588
Members
169,590
Latest member
JosephGrefe
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top