DoubleTap Ammo

FOsteology

Silver supporter
AH veteran
Joined
Jun 29, 2026
Messages
136
Reaction score
219
Location
Texas
Media
4
Hunted
RSA, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Alaska, Saskatchewan, Hawaii, Germany, All Over USA
Cleaning up and have more .308 Win ammunition to offer up.

DoubleTap Ammo:

1 complete box (20 rounds) of 168gr. TTSX
1 complete box (20 rounds) of 150gr. TTSX

And I also will include:

1 complete box (20 rounds) of Lapua 155gr. Scenar HPBT

120 shipped (where legal)

1790517729990.png


1790517746135.png


1790517760526.png


1790517777520.png


1790517792916.png
 
Good hunting ammo!
 
No one shoots .308 Win anymore?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,267
Messages
1,571,071
Members
169,251
Latest member
EdwardoMee
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top