Double Rifle

Baz 500

AH member
Joined
May 25, 2018
Messages
44
Reaction score
108
Media
6
Hi. I am wondering if any forum members would know how, or if, the temperature in spray booth will affect the regulation of a double?
I am getting the breaches of my double Cerakoated, as bluing does not give a satisfactory result for the 4 inches or so of the breach. The breaches are made out of different steel to the barrels apparently, but to rectify the problem once the coating is applied it goes into a room that reaches either 150 Celsius for an hour or 120 Celsius for two hours.
Do you think the temperature will cause any problems with the regulation?
Cheers, Baz.
 
I suggest probably not as it s the velocity (and bullet weight) that regulates the point of impact.
 
Ray I'm just concerned that the barrels are soldered together, or braised, and could melt either.
 
Ray I'm just concerned that the barrels are soldered together, or braised, and could melt either.

....not at 150 ° C

HWL
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,307
Messages
1,572,362
Members
169,543
Latest member
BarneyBroc
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top