Website
www.nyamazanasafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
DALLAS SAFARI CLUB ,ZIMBABWE PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS AND GUIDES. SCI.
Hunted
TANZANIA ,ZIMBABWE , NEW ZEALAND , USA, SOUTH AFRICA
This has just become available . It is a 14 day hunt which I have reduced to $ 650 a day . Trophy fee is $ 4000.

The hunt will include services of PH, Vehicle, full catering & drinks, meals. Daily laundry service. All camp staff and safaris staff.

One Observer free.( Observers welcome to hunt plains game )

Includes transfer to hunting camp and back to Bulawayo Airport.

Hunt will be in Marula ( Matabeleland South ) .Free range , no high fences.

Not Included.

2nd Observer $ 150 a day.

Pre baiting on request is $ 150 per day. Baits are $ 120 each .

Additional plains game taken on safari.

2% ON DAY RATE AND 4% ON TROPHY FEES GOVERNMENT TAXES.

Gratuities for Staff and PH at your discretion.

Trophy field prep and delivery to taxidermist $ 400.

This hunt is scheduled to take place on the 15th June through to the 30th June. My client's wife had a medical emergency just recently and I was only notified 3 days ago that he can not come this year and would like to postpone to 2014. Anyway these are prime dates in a prime area for good Leopard.

Please email me if interested.

Best regards

Wayne

Last edited by a moderator:
Already booked or I'd jump all over this.

Someone is going to get a great opportunity.

So right around $14k then I suppose. That's a pretty good offer.

Your website shows the trophy fee to be $3500 but your 'reduced price' is $4000.
Am I missing something?

What other plains game available?

Hi Wayne,
What is the likelihood of scoring without the aid of a light?

Hi bluefin, other plains game available are Kudu, Impala, Wildebeest, Zebra, Klipspringer, Duiker, Steenbok, Sable,Reedbuck, Bushpig, Warthog, Baboon, Hyena, small cats, Honey Badger, monkey, Jackal.

I increased the trophy fee on this offer, as I have been told my prices in general for all my hunts are below average. I know that most Leopard hunts are selling for over $ 1000 a day and trophy fees are at the least $ 4000 some are $ 5000.

I intend to revise my website at some point towards the end of the year. I tell you what I can let this Trophy fee on this hunt go for $ 3750, this is a great offer for a great hunt. Photos of recently taken cats from this area.

View attachment 19462 View attachment 19463 View attachment 19464

Wayne, i really wish you would have allowed me to take that hunt last week. I now u couldnt attend but i dont need cooks maids or game scouts. I would have been happy hunting on my own with your ph. However the other cat in the area u sent me to was there just not hitting your baits. He had a 9.5 cm track but we decided to pull off of him as it seemed he was too nomadic and i wasnt sure we could get him in the 5 day time frame i had available for an extension. I must say those areas u hunt leopard in are unbelievable. I wish i would have started my hunt with you. Your areas were leopard paradise. Thanks for helping me move to one of your areas after my operators area came up with no leopard tracks to be found. That wasnt necessary for u to go out of your way wayne on such short notice and i really appreciate it. If u find any supercats in the future that i can put hounds on call me and i can be there within a few days.

Wayne,.............. I must say those areas u hunt leopard in are unbelievable. I wish i would have started my hunt with you. Your areas were leopard paradise. Thanks for helping me move to one of your areas after my operators area came up with no leopard tracks to be found. That wasnt necessary for u to go out of your way wayne on such short notice and i really appreciate it. ..........

Kind praise for some obviously great customer service.

Just a little curious as to how u are posting wayne. Your elephant hunting in the middle of nowhere. Do u have a signal with dara capability where u are?

Wayne did you recieve my email about joining you on the hunt. John W. Rauner

Wayne did you recieve my email about joining you on the hunt. John W. Rauner

Hi John I did not receive your email sorry. My address is luxhunts@netconnect.co.zw

John I thank you for your interest and would like to accommodate you. The hunt I posted for June the 15th 2013 has been re secured from the same man who said he could not make it due to a family crisis, anyway he has made a plan and would like to resume his initial booking, therefor this hunt is no longer available.

If you would like to discuss a possible future hunt please do email me , I will be happy to assist where possible.

Regards

Wayne

Hi Tap, Pete did not tell me that it he was hunting with you on that other ranch where you guys had some unfortunate bad luck. I wish I could have helped you out with a Cat, but as you know it was pretty short notice and permits have to be obtained etc etc. The Leopard in question is very much present , he is still killing calves. Too bad you did not book with me initially , now that you have seen some of my area I hope that in the future you can come hunt there. Anyway thanks for the good word and I will keep it in mind should I have a good cat around that I know you would like to hunt. Best regards

Wayne

Wayne, i really wish you would have allowed me to take that hunt last week. I now u couldnt attend but i dont need cooks maids or game scouts. I would have been happy hunting on my own with your ph. However the other cat in the area u sent me to was there just not hitting your baits. He had a 9.5 cm track but we decided to pull off of him as it seemed he was too nomadic and i wasnt sure we could get him in the 5 day time frame i had available for an extension. I must say those areas u hunt leopard in are unbelievable. I wish i would have started my hunt with you. Your areas were leopard paradise. Thanks for helping me move to one of your areas after my operators area came up with no leopard tracks to be found. That wasnt necessary for u to go out of your way wayne on such short notice and i really appreciate it. If u find any supercats in the future that i can put hounds on call me and i can be there within a few days.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smithcaterine92

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg