Dick Murray Leather Pistol Rugs

PAUL_MAUSER

AH veteran
Joined
Nov 26, 2023
Messages
230
Reaction score
466
Location
U.S. HOCKLEY,TX
Member of
SCI, DSC
Hunted
USA TX, TN
Cleaning out the gun room some more and have a few odds and ends I will be listing this weekend. Some of you may remember i had a few leather rifle cases I sold here last year. Now I'm thinning out the pistol caser versions I have, leather pistol rings all new and unused. 2 of them are unwrapped from when I received them but the remaining 6 are still wrapped in the brown paper, he sends them in.

These are the 5” versions he sells that will hold a 5” full-size 1911 or similar sized handgun. A 5” barrel revolver fits also. These are by far the finest rugs you can buy. Made of thick saddle leather, lined with man-made fleece and they utilize heavy duty YKK zippers. I will start by asking $140 each shipped. Will deal if someone wanted multiple. Link posted below to his website; I have bought and sold a lot here up to and including firearms so deal with confidence.


IMG_9476.jpeg
IMG_9475.jpeg
IMG_9474.jpeg
IMG_9473.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
5 are spoken for at his point
 
Last edited:
All have been sold. Thank you!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,269
Messages
1,570,130
Members
168,848
Latest member
RondaToups
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top