Define non-trophy bull elephant

That’s interesting. I’ve never seen a PH confer with a game scout before. I’ve only seen a few that had an ability to add any value. Were they looking for certain problem bulls?
He was asking the scout particularly about a bull with a single tusk, in case we came across one. The scout gave us the green light to shoot a 100 pounder if it was a single tusker. He didn’t consult him on a non trophy dugga boy
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,252
Messages
1,570,801
Members
169,177
Latest member
SalinaKebl
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top