Deer Ridiculous

Oh...also...anyone wanting to take up the hard life. We'll be toppin' tobacco out in Utica, WI this weekend. It's laborious hard work with no appreciation whatsoever...BUT YOU GET TO HUNT THE PRIME SPOTS and are allowed to hang the Norwegian flag on your porch.

UticaWiAug3.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Oh...also...anyone wanting to take up the hard life. We'll be toppin' tobacco out in Utica, WI this weekend. It's laborious hard work with no appreciation whatsoever...BUT YOU GET TO HUNT THE PRIME SPOTS and are allowed to hang the Norwegian flag on your porch.

View attachment 480903

I hated priming. I hung kill in the old houses. A little dangerous, but you don’t get slapped in the face with wet tobacco leaves in the morning, eyes burning, ass hurting!
 
Yes. He will retire oneday (to places Warmer-like PA where it only gets to be -14F for a day or so) and I'll be sorry.
 
Now axis is something I’d love to hunt!
they are without doubt the BEST tasting deer meat, too! much of the commercial venison is either axis (typ does) or red stag.
 
Correction. American hunters can hunt big game on First Nation land through them.
i was going to say....lol Yes. it's not cheap.
 
Counterpoint: I guide for ranches in West Texas every fall as a hobby. I have been doing this for 20 years. They are all high fenced, multi-thousand acre ranches. The ranches do limited hunts, are sold out in advance and are very desirable to a certain crowd. The typical hunter is a wealthy executive/doctor/lawyer/oil guy who loves the outdoors, hunted as a kid and now has very little time. A four day hunt with us will get to see a lot of animals, sit by the fire and socialize with different people, talk about guns, reloading and different adventures around the world. They can hunt as hard as they want. We can stalk ridges, rattle, set up in a CRP pasture or sit in a comfy blind and see what comes in. For the most part, they pick sitting in a blind and watching the animals. They seem to enjoy the relaxation and good food/wine as much as anything. They spend anywhere from $5500 to $30,000 for a 4 day hunt. I doubt any of them are posters on AH or AR, but they have all been very nice men/women who just do not have much time and would like a good experience.
 
TIME is the ultimate luxury. Treat yourself to some and you'll probably agree.
 
Counterpoint: I guide for ranches in West Texas every fall as a hobby. I have been doing this for 20 years. They are all high fenced, multi-thousand acre ranches. The ranches do limited hunts, are sold out in advance and are very desirable to a certain crowd. The typical hunter is a wealthy executive/doctor/lawyer/oil guy who loves the outdoors, hunted as a kid and now has very little time. A four day hunt with us will get to see a lot of animals, sit by the fire and socialize with different people, talk about guns, reloading and different adventures around the world. They can hunt as hard as they want. We can stalk ridges, rattle, set up in a CRP pasture or sit in a comfy blind and see what comes in. For the most part, they pick sitting in a blind and watching the animals. They seem to enjoy the relaxation and good food/wine as much as anything. They spend anywhere from $5500 to $30,000 for a 4 day hunt. I doubt any of them are posters on AH or AR, but they have all been very nice men/women who just do not have much time and would like a good experience.
You mean it's not free just for the asking ? :ROFLMAO:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,367
Members
169,546
Latest member
MariaCross
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top