Cutler kills a sable!!!

Journalists are the lowest level scum of this earth. Their lack of knowledge regarding the topics which they write about, combined with their lack of hesitation to begin a public smear campaign against their victims… makes them public enemy No. 1 in my books.

At one time, journalism used to be an honorable profession. You even had fictional characters like Herge’s Tintin based on them. Nowadays, any horse’s ass with a smartphone & an internet connection can write anything they please about other people without ever actually facing any real legal consequences (most of the time).

In our part of the world, we used to have three such spineless filth who used to openly claim that hunting is apparently banned in every part of the world. And their brain dead illiterate followers used to blindly believe all this. I sincerely wish that I was joking.

Being a retired politician (two term Member of Parliament), I can wholeheartedly relate as to what a big menace journalists are. During both my terms in office, I faced constant attacks from them for (amongst other things) being a hunter & a gun owner. They fortunately didn’t succeed. But God, were they annoying,

If only there was a way to bring each & every one of these rotten bastards to accountability. In my opinion, a journalist equipped with a smartphone is infinitely more dangerous than a criminal equipped with a hand grenade. The grenade can kill maybe 10-15 people. But the journalist’s writings can literally influence the minds of hundreds of thousands of weak willed gullible people.
 
Last edited:
Just remember if a journalist/reporters lips are moving or fingers typing they are 99.999% lying. Worse than lawyers or politicians.
 
The very same article says he killed it in SA, but then says these rare creatures are only found in Zambia?

As a former Chicagoan, I'm pleased to see he was finally able to connect with something. It certainly wasn't goal posts. :ROFLMAO:
Or his Wife… Cutler seems like a Nice Guy and deserves the best
 
Last edited:
Good for him! Great looking sable. Glad he posted more pics after the backlash, I cannot think of a better way of handling the situation. Unless he came out and said for every negative comment I will kill another animal….but that might cost a lot of money.
@Fryeguy - he makes some poor decisions but he stands by them. We all applaud him for posting pics and Not apologizing - but how many of us would do that, knowing it will likely cost us $millions in future endorsements deals and maybe even bring negative attention to his Family?
A retired athlete is quickly forgotten - even Michael Jordon is rarely in the news now (and Cutler is NOT a Jordon level athlete) so his endorsement $$ deals are already limited and he may have just limited them even more. My thoughts on posting “Any info” on a public forum is ——WHY? Nothing good can come of it. I like Cutler and like Hunting but I wouldn’t Post about it….just my opinion
 
That is a very nice sable. I would display it. proudly in my home. But I NEVER post anythng on social media... the audience are fools with nothing else to do. The "reporting" is largely opinion - uninformed opinion most of the time, It's like T.S. Eliot's 'Wasteland'.
 
It's long past the time and opportunity, but never too late.

After reading a couple of the ignorant msm articles, and many of the supporting pro and all I could stand of the assinine anti cry babies comments. I posted several of the animals I successfully hunted on my recent trip to South Africa on Facebook in support of Cutler's posting of his success in hunting a fine animal.

As hunters we need to start speaking out against these antis and their keyboard cohort ass wipes sending them a loud and clear message that we are no longer tolerant nor staying silent to their ignorance and bs nonsense.
 
It’s a little strange to me on who these yahoos decide to attack, probably due to social media . Several people I played with were featured on TV shows and one even had his own show for a few years and to my knowledge they were never attacked.
I for one would love to hear about his whole safari.
 
It’s a little strange to me on who these yahoos decide to attack, probably due to social media . Several people I played with were featured on TV shows and one even had his own show for a few years and to my knowledge they were never attacked.
I for one would love to hear about his whole safari.

The 2 articles I read didn’t say a whole lot and I don't know who pledgerized who, but both articles only mentioned Jay Cutler and his posting of killing a Great Sable on social media and how he was being attacked by animal lovers.

BTW it was a great, nice, etc. "common" legally to be hunted Sable and not the endangered illegal to be hunted Great Sable.

I read his posts on Facebook. All I can say is he didn't write an AH style hunt report. It was a very brief hunt report. Then again it was early in the beginning of the social media bs sh't storm.
 
The Reporter - Cliche Neck Bearded Man-Bun...
1753219871435.jpeg
 
As a former Chicagoan, I'm pleased to see he was finally able to connect with something. It certainly wasn't goal posts. :ROFLMAO:

As a football fan in general, as I recollect, he did pretty well on connecting across his career but certainly had times when his connections weren't wearing the right jerseys.
 
The Reporter - Cliche Neck Bearded Man-Bun... View attachment 701519

Dollars to donuts his mom still does his laundry, he throws her a few bucks for groceries, he drives an econo hybrid car, and his girlfriend fits this meme...

dd35f492-bb04-4e5e-88bd-31d77f7830ef.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,392
Members
169,553
Latest member
LeeBennet
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top