Create your own Els & Co Fine Leather Gift Set!

African Sporting Creations

Sponsor
Since 2015
AH elite
Reviews
6
Joined
Oct 9, 2015
Messages
1,453
Reaction score
859
Location
Mansfield, OH
Website
africansportingcreations.com
Deals & offers
80
Media
498
Member of
DSC, SCI
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Zimbabwe
african-sporting-creations-1.jpg

african-sporting-creations-2.jpg

Dear Fellow Enthusiast,

Create your own Els & Co Fine Leather gift set by combining the Hogsback 2" Hunting Belt (featured above; also available in leather) with a Somerset Cartridge Carrier, Windcheck, Leatherman Carrier, Possibles Pouch and more! Buckles and slides are solid brass and allow this belt to be adjusted much more than most. Belts are available in two sizes that fit almost everyone: Medium (wear a 30" - 44" dress belt) and Large (wear a 38"-52" dress belt).

african-sporting-creations-3.jpg

Be sure to see our latest collection of Arno Bernard Knives as well. The new Dagga Boy A-Z is a knife that does it all and the included leather sheath fits nicely on the belt featured above.

african-sporting-creations-4.jpgafrican-sporting-creations-5.jpgafrican-sporting-creations-6.jpg

Good hunting,
Jim & Elisabeth
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,291
Messages
1,571,845
Members
169,435
Latest member
hanthanhvien
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top