Craig Klintworth?

vh2q

New member
Joined
May 21, 2021
Messages
10
Reaction score
-6
I met Craig many years ago and at that time he informed me that he could make H&H QD scope mounts. I am now in need of same and tried to email him, but it seems that email is no longer working. So Craig, could you message me? Or can someone provide with a current email address for Craig?
 
Craig is active on Facebook if he doesn't answer here. He makes some nice Silvers style recoil pads these days.
 
Craig is active on Facebook if he doesn't answer here. He makes some nice Silvers style recoil pads these days.
I had some trouble with Craig over email where I was waiting for about ten months for recoil pads and emailed him every few months for an update without much of response. It was odd because he has a good reputation. I just think his inbox gets overwhelmed. I commented on his Facebook and he sent them off to me that same week with no trouble. The recoil pads are very cool to his credit.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,272
Messages
1,571,206
Members
169,274
Latest member
VilmaKorne
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top