CPB Form 4457

Sengwa

Reaction score
Hunted
Botswana, Zimbabwe, Tanzania
I am scheduled to hunt in Namibia in October and I am completing a CBP form 4457 and I own a Blaser with multiple barrels. I will be hunting plains game using the .340 Weatherby for most of the hunting but there are elephant and lion in the area I will be hunting and am considering taking multiple barrels. The question is whether or not to include all the barrels that I might take or only include the barrels I will definitely bring. I would consider bringing along the .375 barrel and just include all three barrels that I could use for African hunting and then use the form for whichever barrels I decide to bring. Has anyone had experience with this kind of situation, what did you do, and how did it work out?
Thanks,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LawerenceV

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross