CPB Form 4457

Sengwa

New member
Joined
Feb 3, 2019
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Location
Santa Fe
Hunted
Botswana, Zimbabwe, Tanzania
I am scheduled to hunt in Namibia in October and I am completing a CBP form 4457 and I own a Blaser with multiple barrels. I will be hunting plains game using the .340 Weatherby for most of the hunting but there are elephant and lion in the area I will be hunting and am considering taking multiple barrels. The question is whether or not to include all the barrels that I might take or only include the barrels I will definitely bring. I would consider bringing along the .375 barrel and just include all three barrels that I could use for African hunting and then use the form for whichever barrels I decide to bring. Has anyone had experience with this kind of situation, what did you do, and how did it work out?
Thanks,
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,414
Messages
1,575,494
Members
170,339
Latest member
suguru
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top