COVID vaccination required by Safari Company or not, your suggestion

If the "vaccine" turns out to be more dangerous than Covid, and one or more shots make you more likely to end up hospitalized or dead, then the chart should list "Fully Unvaccinated" vs. "Vaccinated." Moving the deaths of people with one shot over to the "unvaccinated" column is misleading. Similar charts I have seen go even further and require two shots and 14 days to be classified as "vaccinated." They are reporting in this manner for a reason. It covers up the fact that a lot of people are dying shortly after one or two shots, and they classify them as the dreaded "unvaccinated."
The rest of the fine print also states, "Deaths may include deaths that are not directly caused by Covid-19." Thus, useless chart

If the "vaccine" turns out to be more dangerous than Covid, and one or more shots make you more likely to end up hospitalized or dead, then the chart should list "Fully Unvaccinated" vs. "Vaccinated." Moving the deaths of people with one shot over to the "unvaccinated" column is misleading. Similar charts I have seen go even further and require two shots and 14 days to be classified as "vaccinated." They are reporting in this manner for a reason. It covers up the fact that a lot of people are dying shortly after one or two shots, and they classify them as the dreaded "unvaccinated."
The rest of the fine print also states, "Deaths may include deaths that are not directly caused by Covid-19." Thus, useless chart
”They are reporting in this manner for a reason. It covers up the fact that a lot of people are dying shortly after one or two shots, and they classify them as the dreaded "unvaccinated."

Could you please post the information, data or link, that supports this claim?

I go by my own observations. I know people that died and that were unvaccinated. I know of not one person who has had even a severe reaction to the vaccine. And only one who had a breakthrough case. Trump tried to push for vaccination at his latest rally and was booed. I really don't get it. I see a bad recession comming.

I go by my own observations. I know people that died and that were unvaccinated. I know of not one person who has had even a severe reaction to the vaccine. And only one who had a breakthrough case. Trump tried to push for vaccination at his latest rally and was booed. I really don't get it. I see a bad recession comming.
Same here.

”They are reporting in this manner for a reason. It covers up the fact that a lot of people are dying shortly after one or two shots, and they classify them as the dreaded "unvaccinated."

Could you please post the information, data or link, that supports this claim?
One of many:
Don't try to find it with Google, they censure results. Use DuckDuckGo.
Here is another good article:

One of many:
Don't try to find it with Google, they censure results. Use DuckDuckGo.
Here is another good article:
I appreciate the links you provided but, I did not see anything that supports the claim:
“a lot of people are dying shortly after one or two shots”

I appreciate the links you provided but, I did not see anything that supports the claim:
“a lot of people are dying shortly after one or two shots”
That information is obviously hidden by the way they report the stats, and until someone breaks out the data by 0 shots, 1 shot, and 2 shots, we will never get the real numbers.
Just by looking at the numbers being reported according to their definition of "unvaccinated," a certain percentage of people who died in that category can be assumed to have had 1 or 2 shots. Was it the shot that got them? They have the numbers in their data set, why are they not reporting them?

I think it is figures don't lie but liars figure. I continue to trust my own observations

Can't compare Is
@Longwalker, I respectfully ask what you think of natural immunity? Should a person who has already had COVID be forced to take a vaccine if they don’t wish to be ‘free to choose to stay home?’ Data from Israel- arguably the best we have in the world right now - shows that a fully vaccinated person is 5.96x MORE likely of getting a breakthrough case than a person who had Covid has of being reinfected.
Israel is an apples and orange comparison. Early vaccinations, waning resistance and a too early return to normal. The serious ill are either unvaccinated or elderly with comorbidities.

@Longwalker, I respectfully ask what you think of natural immunity? Should a person who has already had COVID be forced to take a vaccine if they don’t wish to be ‘free to choose to stay home?’ Data from Israel- arguably the best we have in the world right now - shows that a fully vaccinated person is 5.96x MORE likely of getting a breakthrough case than a person who had Covid has of being reinfected.
I don't think my opinion matters, when it comes to international travel and health policy. Those decisions are made by governments.
My observation is that governments don't have access to a universally accepted scientific measure of an individual's degree of immunity. Because blood titres of the COVID-19 antibodies vary significantly with time and the severity of exposure, an individuals overall personal health, and that person's own immune system. And because doing accurate, repeatable blood titre work takes sophisticated laboratories and trained staff. Most African countries are not blessed with such resources. Some persons who claim to have had clinical COVID-19 were never actually diagnosed with lab tests. Symptoms can be misleading. So many people who say "I have natural immunity" cannot prove it. What is easily proven is whether or not the person can produce a government issued vaccination record. The vaccination record is the best simple proof that the person is unlikely to become ill, or pass on the virus to others. I can't speak for the governments of any country, but I observe their decisions and come to the same conclusion.

The peer reviewed science supports ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine not these dumb vaccines that have not even made it through trails until late 2022.

VonJager, please look to your sources of information. It appears that you have chosen to seek information that reinforces your strongly held opinions. I admire those who stand by their convictions, and you're certainly not alone, but it's not the best approach if you are actually seeking truth. Try to find, if you are able, the original " peer reviewed science" that you refer to. Not filtered by someone with an agenda. The reputable evidence relied on by the entire international scientific, government, and epidemiology community suggests that your entire statement is absolutely, categorically, and provably false. I'm not a human health epidemiologist, but have relevant experience in intensive animal agriculture. I think we're just another kind of critter. It's so nice that animals don't play politics. Makes them straightforward to deal with. I know a bit about the science, having a university degree and a career that has involved infectious disease mitigation measures, administration of millions of vaccine doses, and the design of vaccine production facilities.
Vaccines work. The clinical trial system works. The statistics provide reasonable levels of assurance without promising perfection. That's how science does its job.

I’d like to respectfully ask one question of all of those that are in favor of universal vaccination. If the vaccine works, and you have received it, why do you care what others choose to do?

I am not in favour of forced universal vaccination. I respect individual choice. But choices have consequences. Your choice may limit your freedoms. Hard fact, but true. I also respect the policy decisions of governments, businesses, and individuals who are intelligent enough to make their decisions based on logic and statistics and properly tested hypotheses and scientifically valid procedures.

@Tokoloshe Safaris I believe you phrased the question wrong. Here is how you should have said it. "I have patterned a group of kudu in an area I call Kudu Valley, there is at least 5 over 60 inches. In order to protect my staff I am requiring clients this year to be vaccinated. Who would like to come hunt these Kudu?"

On a somewhat serious note, I probably know more breakthrough cases then unvaccinated cases. But the hospital/death toll is way less. I got vaccinated specifically so I could go about my normal life and that includes hunting in Africa. I also think a lot of actions taken from our leaders and the CDC are based on people feelings rather than actual science. As an example mask wearing requirements have gotten borderline laughable.

If you live your life afraid you will die, then you will die never really having lived.

img_4979.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
img_4961.jpg

img_4938.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AbbyRigby0

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you