Courteney Boots For Sale Great Condition 10.5M

bchaps5

Reaction score
Media
Member of
SCI
Hunted
RSA, Limpopo, Bolivia, South Texas, Kansas, Oklahoma, Illinois, Arkansas, Louisiana
For sale is a pair of Courteney Tracker boots that I bought new several years back. Standard two tone Buffalo and Impala Leather.

They are a nice pair of boots! They are not really even broken in at this point, with no visible wear on the treads. Selling because I am not going to get much use out of them and hopefully somebody can put them to good use.
I have a lower back problem now and wear a boot that has more cushion in the heel. I wore a pair of Oboz Boots on my trip to RSA. I highly recommend them for more of a cushion feel

They are stamped 10.5 on the heel. Which I believe is a 11 in US. Please correct me if I am wrong about the sizing.

Price is $225 free shipping to lower 48. Shipping will be provided by FedEx ground with a tracking number.

Included is:
Pair of Courteney Tracker Boots
Courteney Boot Polish (about half left)
Courteney Cleaning Rag
Courteney Spare laces
Courteney Boot Brush
Courteney Bag to hold the cleaning supplies
Courteney Bag to hold the boots
Courteney Box

Please PM if you have any further questions.

C1.jpg
C2.jpg
C3.jpg
C4.jpg
C5.jpg
C6.jpg
C7.jpg
C8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlfonzoPal

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!