Converting the Organic crowd

BRICKBURN

Super moderator
Contributor
Lifetime titanium benefactor
AH ambassador
Joined
Aug 5, 2010
Messages
26,146
Reaction score
28,940
Location
Canada
Media
419
Articles
27
Hunting reports
Africa
9
USA/Canada
2
Europe
1
I saw this ad in a Culinary magazine. Certainly a new angle of approach.

Screen Shot 2017-11-03 at 10.48.41 AM.png
 
There is a New Orleans chef that also owns a restaurant in Destin Florida, fifty miles from me. He specializes in recipes using wild game animals and birds. This has become fairly common in many of the southern states! As you probably can guess, all the major cities in Texas, at least the ones I go to, have restaurants that cater to game animal dishes!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,315
Messages
1,572,642
Members
169,597
Latest member
Stevenpoeni
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top