Converting dollar to rand

You need to talk to your outfitter about that.

Most just accept wire transfers from the US in US dollars or if you are in a European country quite possibly in euro's.
 
If you are from the USA then all outfitters I have seen quote prices in dollars.
You will need to cut corners in a different area.
 
Banks there rip off ph with extra fees even if you send rand so no you won't save money. Take travelers cheques or cash as quoted or wire it direct to your safari operator.
 
Will i save any money paying for the hunt in rand

Not at all. Prices are quoted in $ or € and frankly most would prefer the US dollar
 
No you won't save anything in rand. It's the same as in the United States, to save money, pay in greenbacks or euros.

These will save you money:

ABILLS.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,353
Messages
1,573,862
Members
169,862
Latest member
proftiosasi1978
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top