Contemplating with a Scotch

No No Edward you didn't understand the message! I'm going to Africa and you have to cover my shifts on the stocking crew!
CRAP!!!
 
@Bullthrower338 ,

Have a great time, look forward to your report!
I have no doubt that will! Taking my oldest boy on his first trip across the pond, I'm most excited about him experiencing Africa. It took me years of dreaming to get there. I just hope it will give him memories that will last well past my time on this earth! Heading to the house to pour a few fingers of Johnny Blue over ice!
Cheers,
Cody
 
Bull thrower my son lives in Houston also and he would like to get out of that rain. Good luck on your hunt!
Yeah Charlie, it hasn't given us a break around here! you get down to visit your son, let me know, I'll take you out fishing on the bay for some Redfish and Speckeled trout.
Cody
 
Bull thrower that sounds like a blast!
 
I don't have time for Scotch, just enough time to get a little sleep and then start my next shift. I will be working for a few weeks straight now. I just dream of Africa between shifts.
 
Don't we all miss Africa?
But wait I'm going in 45 days!
Spoilsport !
Dont worry about me !!!
Ill just pour another drink or two or three or , ?
 
Don't we all miss Africa?
But wait I'm going in 45 days!
I think I am 65 days away - but who's counting!
Oops -64 - must be the Balvenie triple wood.:D Beer Bottle:
 
@Rob404 , beer before the sunsets, but scotch around the camp fire is a winner...hell even a few rums.
DSC07970.JPG
 
That reminds me of @BRICKBURN , if you ever on the same plane as he is, make sure you sit behind him and not in front of him. On one flight I had just dosed off, when I got hit on the back of the head by a bottle of Scotch, at least Wayne's aim was good. :S Rant::S Rant::D Beers:
 
@Rob404 , beer before the sunsets, but scotch around the camp fire is a winner...hell even a few rums.View attachment 152655
I used to be a Scotch Drinker, I found out I liked it too much, I actually had a love for all the hard stuff but it always put me in a nasty mood, so now I limit myself to Beer with the occasional toast on St Paddys with a nip of Jamesons
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,254
Messages
1,570,749
Members
169,144
Latest member
TajOlds695
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top