Congratulations Springboks!

When I was in OR Tambo airport a few weeks ago, I bought 4 Springboks jerseys for my grandsons for Christmas gifts. The jerseys just became a lot more meaningful!
 
My PH (Don Laaks) and Wik and Colin at Game4Africa are huge fans, and used to play. Don patiently explained the intricacies of rugby to me in the evenings. I had purchased a Springboks shirt on eBay prior to going over this year. I'll be wearing it to church tomorrow. (things are a lot more relaxed in church here)

Congrats to all sports fans in South Africa. I am very happy for my friends at Game4Africa.
 
The fellow who owns Africa Sky played for the Blue Bulls and Springboks. He’s a rather large lad!
 
Well done....quite a few records set.....
 
A very big well done, we were in PE the other week during the French game, let's say the bar got very lively!!!!! I think there will be plenty of sore heads on Sunday!!!
 
It was a hell of a game by 2 rugby giants

I’m not that keen on refereeing by camera replay though

I think it spoils the game
 
My wife & I are in Pretoria for a few months.
We are staying with own a beautiful lodge (Bushmans Rock). They had a combo birthday World Cup party. What a night, a night that we both really needed, well done Springboks.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,299
Messages
1,571,117
Members
169,113
Latest member
JeffreyOve
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top