Check your flights

Tons of cheap flights right now shouldn't be a problem. Where are you flying out of?
 
I fly EWR - JNB on Tuesday!!! I did write United last night and the representative said that as of May 6th they would be back to their regular schedule, but that seems a bit hard to believe at this moment. It appears the jet fuel issue is flooding and train tracks are now out of order.
 
Flights are being canceled all the time for fuel and crew shortages. Big shortage of pilots I guess for one thing.
As more and more folks try to travel it could get to be a nightmare. Cant say I envy anyone traveling these days, even to Africa.
 
Flights are being canceled all the time for fuel and crew shortages. Big shortage of pilots I guess for one thing.
As more and more folks try to travel it could get to be a nightmare. Cant say I envy anyone traveling these days, even to Africa.
My wife is in charge of trying to get airline tickets for a company conference in Austin for the middle of July. She's having a hell of a time trying to find tickets under their mandated maximum of $500/ticket out of DIA (Denver) to Austin. That's a 2 hour flight! I have no idea why anyone would want to be in Austin in the middle of July, but there you have it. LOL
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,252
Messages
1,569,789
Members
168,762
Latest member
ChristiMcA
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top