Chapius x4 accuracy?

Journey

AH veteran
Joined
Dec 12, 2025
Messages
154
Reaction score
210
I am a chronic tinkerer and love the idea of the chapius adjustment system to be able to develop different loads.

Anyone here self regulate their chapius?
What type of accuracy are folks getting?
Notice any durability issues? I.e. point of impact change over many rounds
 
The 470 I own is fixed barrels as are all those with 375 and bigger calibers. I've shot a 9.3 with the
adjustment system, far superior to the Blaser system which is frankly a disaster. The 9.3 was very accurate and well regulated by the owner. Seemed to be pretty straight forward.
All Chapuis I've encountered are very accurate, the reason George at Champlin and JJ think so highly of them.
 
I haven’t got the X4 but the older UGEX, Inlove the thing and it shows a lot of promise going to try and zero it tomorrow with the optic…..me eyes just ain’t what they used to be
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,350
Messages
1,573,707
Members
169,831
Latest member
casinotructuyenlink
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top