Change.org lunatics at it again!

Learned of this through BATH Ban African Trophy Hunting. They are making plans to protest the Saskatoon, but especially the Calgary African Events show. I'm not sure but Kim Norton may be the organizer.

https://www.facebook.com/banafricantrophyhunting/
 
See this what pisses me off, I click on the link and then there is a rally for Cecil. So I Google rally for Cecil and the first thing that pops up is a link to make a tax deductible donation. This isn't about lions it is about making money!!! And second how did they get charity status.

In conclusion, we are going about this all wrong. We need a catchy name, and say we are doing it to save the lions and rhinos and then all of us go hunt lions. The funds were used for conservation!
 
In conclusion, we are going about this all wrong. We need a catchy name, and say we are doing it to save the lions and rhinos and then all of us go hunt lions. The funds were used for conservation!

I agree we are doing it wrong. We need to talk about hunting pays for land conservation and protection of huntable populations of ....
 
We need more hunter-conservationist folks like Ivan Carter, Jim Shockey, John Jackson, Shane Mahoney, etc. They are doing an incredible job of representing ethical and sustainable hunting. If the petition's objective is to ensure unbiased representation, then the petition's "ban all hunters from representing on conservation boards" verbiage should be expanded to include anti-hunters as well.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,305
Messages
1,572,260
Members
169,515
Latest member
RubyeShead
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top