Cartridge collection - exchange

I keep forgetting to post. I have a few 375 JDJ, I am willing to give to an avid collector. No need for exchange.
 
I have some 450 Rigby brass and would like to trade for 404 Jeffery or 470NE, 458WM, 458Lott.
I have 375 H&H, 416 Rigby and 416 Rem Mag already. 505 Gibbs would work also. TIA

Stan
Is the 450 Rigby brass new? Also are you looking for new brass for those cartridges you listed?
 
If they are head stamped I would take those
No they are not. It's a necked 444 marlin. This how they came from SKS back in the day.
 
Okay so my cartridge collection is different - I have a casing from each animal I’ve killed. That said, I need four .375 H&H cartridges to represent four of my kills in Africa (can be split, dented, etc.). Willing to offer .32-40 Win or 7x57r casings in exchange. Would give grateful to anyone who can help!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,316
Messages
1,572,673
Members
169,602
Latest member
EvaOliva6
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top