Caprivi Hunt Package Namibia

Jamy Traut Hunting Safaris

Sponsor
Since 2019
AH veteran
Joined
Feb 4, 2019
Messages
125
Reaction score
405
Location
NAMIBIA
Website
jamyhunts.com
Deals & offers
28
Media
396
Articles
1
Member of
SCI, DSC, NAPHA
Trophy hippo and trophy lechwe package (minimum of 5 hunting days)

Day rate: USD 420 (excl 15% VAT) per day
Trophy hippo: USD 7500 if shot or wounded
Trophy lechwe: USD 4950 if shot or wounded

TOTAL PACKAGE COST= USD 14,865
(Includes: Trophy cost for lechwe and hippo, daily rate for 5 hunting days)


full
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,431
Messages
1,576,060
Members
170,510
Latest member
ThanhCsb55
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top