Cape buffalos: why are they..

Foxi

AH legend
Joined
Jul 31, 2012
Messages
2,635
Reaction score
6,419
Location
Austria
Media
199
Articles
9
Hunting reports
Africa
7
Europe
1
...more soccer fans ,than football enthusiasts ? :) :)
a buff.jpg

Maybe,that the africans have more fun (Ghana,Nigeria for ex.) with "Fußball"
On thursday this week, Germany is going against the USA Team in woldcup
We fear the american spirit and the disciplin from your trainer Klinsmann.
But, wait and see.
Foxi
 
Last edited:
Should be a good game. Certainly worth watching.

I think the Buffalo had better start cheering for Nigeria.
 
Soccer is watched by more individuals world wide than football.:)

Soccer team try harder to win...;)

In NFL football, if a team is not competitive they just do not try very hard to win. (n) Quit watching football years ago.
 
We shall see what the Americans can do. I am given to understand that there are several German Americans on this years team. I'm hopeful it will be a good match.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,350
Messages
1,573,718
Members
169,836
Latest member
Talkingbeesonlinetutor
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top