Cape buffalo with a Spear anyone?

Brass cojones on that man for sure.

I can't get behind the guy. Something will probably happen end up being bigger than Cecil for a few months. More bad publicity for hunting and conservation.
What am I missing here? Let's say, god forbid, he gets hurt or dies hunting DG with a spear...how would that hurt hunting? The antis would probably rejoice for a little while then quickly forget about it, no?

What am I missing here? Let's say, god forbid, he gets hurt or dies hunting DG with a spear...how would that hurt hunting? The antis would probably rejoice for a little while then quickly forget about it, no?
It's not about him getting hurt. It's about him using a spear and wounding an animal that doesn't die or dies in a manner that would be used to demonize hunting.

It's not about him getting hurt. It's about him using a spear and wounding an animal that doesn't die or dies in a manner that would be used to demonize hunting.
All one needs to do is peruse "hunts" on YouTube, plenty of ammunition for antis there. He would not add anything that does not already exist in spades. The outfitters themselves put that stuff out there, go figure.

All one needs to do is peruse "hunts" on YouTube, plenty of ammunition for antis there. He would not add anything that does not already exist in spades. The outfitters themselves put that stuff out there, go figure.
Spears. He would add spears to the mix. Because spear hunting does not exist in spades.

I agree. Definately have seen some videos with some ignorant stuff that provide plenty of fodder.

Back to the video itself, that dude is crazy. Skilled, but crazy. Pure luck that buff didnt decide to kill him at that distance, especially with no PH next to him (even though there wouldnt be much time at 5 yards)

I bet it would also be entertaining to be able to read the minds of the locals when they're told the American is gonna spear black death

Didn't, Don't the Maasai hunt lions with spears? So, why would it be wrong for this guy to hunt with a spear? If one doesn't want to watch the video, don't. But, I don't get bashing the guy for doing it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaI60135

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!