Bullets For Sale

Ha! You either read the Fitbit thing again or you have a darn good memory.

As for solid food…never take it for granted.
@RandyF
Good memory mate. That story still make me smile every time I think of it.
You need to answer your phone sometimes so we can have a yarn.
Bob
 
@RandyF
Good memory mate. That story still make me smile every time I think of it.
You need to answer your phone sometimes so we can have a yarn.
Bob
I know I know, you sound just like my mother. :giggle:
And you’re both right.

Well…I should say you’re correct, we all know you’re not “right”. ;)
 
Scammers have to have some hard bark to peddle wares on this site......with 78,000 members, SOMEBODY will know exactly what should be said, and how you the OP should be saying it. ESL members can sell here, but they better have a good history on the site. Some crazy offers of late, and even though some of them are legit, it pays to be wary. I keep thinking back to that guy trying to sell a Markhor hunt in Nigeria. I'll bet that was a tough hunt................FWB
 
Hey @JoshHunting

I’d be very concerned you may have accidentally been roped into a felony. The ammo you posted was stolen from a man named Ron Spomer. It was reported missing and they’ve been trying to find the suspects for some time now. It even has his name on the ammunition which is one of the give aways that it was his. I believe a large swath of weapons and other restricted items were stolen in the same larceny so the Feds are probably hot on the tail of the suspects.

I’m sure you had no involvement in the theft but law enforcement and Ron Spomer would be very interested in speaking with you to find out more information on who sold you the ammunition.

This thread is getting better and better :D
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,366
Messages
1,574,340
Members
170,012
Latest member
MeganBlaze
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top